Trailer Spills Hay Bales On I-15 In Lehi Construction Zone
LEHI, Utah – A trailer overturned on Interstate 15 in the Technology Corridor construction zone and caused major traffic delays for northbound drivers, according to Utah Highway Patrol troopers.
UHP officials said troopers had a “hay day” cleaning up the debris Tuesday morning and expected all lanes to reopen around 11 a.m.
No injuries were reported in the crash.
UHP Sgt. Nick Steet said the driver of the truck was going too fast for conditions and should have seen a sign telling trucks to slow to 50 mph long before reaching the area where the crash happened.
Really rough commute this morning. (I promise it wasn’t me) pic.twitter.com/kWU7s36lEA
— Spencer Cox (@SpencerJCox) January 7, 2020
LIVE: A crash on NB I-15 near 1500 North in Lehi is causing delays. Traffic is currently backed up to American Fork.
Posted by KSL 5 TV on Tuesday, January 7, 2020
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 23816)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 18797)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6273)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3369)
- 4 charged in Texas semi-truck smuggling operation that left 53 migrants dead (pageviews: 3159)
- 2nd visitor in 3 days gored by Yellowstone park bison (pageviews: 3152)