Jimmy Fallon Heads To Prime-Time With Celeb Musical Series
PASADENA, Calif. (AP) — Jimmy Fallon is adding his first prime-time series to his late-night empire.
He’ll host “That’s My Jam,” a comedy-variety event series on NBC inspired by his popular, celebrity-studded musical segments on the “The Tonight Show.”
It will premiere after the Tokyo Olympics in August.
Celebrities who love to sing and dance will compete against each other in classic and new musical games.
Fallon also will serve as executive producer.
Fallon has launched such celebrity sketches as “Wheel of Musical Impressions,” “Musical Genre Challenge,” and “History of Rap” on “The Tonight Show” which have been viral hits on YouTube and Facebook.
- KSL Investigates: Was Turbulent Protest Caused By ‘Out Of State' Instigators? (pageviews: 14132)
- 41 Arrested, 21 Officers Hurt In Downtown SLC Protest (pageviews: 12537)
- Salt Lake Begins Process To Clean Up, Assess Damage From Protest (pageviews: 11883)
- May 2020 Downtown Protest - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9844)
- Clean-Up Crews Gather Downtown After Protests Turn Violent (pageviews: 9472)
- Salt Lake Issues Week-Long Curfew For Overnight Hours (pageviews: 8230)
- Man Detained After Brandishing Bow & Arrow; Car Lit On Fire By Protesters (pageviews: 7744)
- Curfew Enacted As Protests Continue In SLC; Multiple Cars Set On Fire (pageviews: 7581)
- Live (pageviews: 6862)