National Park Service Asking For Public Opinion On New Pathway Leading Into Arches
The National Park Service is asking for public opinion on a plan they have for a newly constructed Arches Trail.
The plan is to allow bicycle use on the new Visitor Center Connector Trail. The trail connects the Arches Visitor Center to the Moab Canyon Pathway. Public comment and review is available now through February 11th here.
More information can also be found on the Arches National Park Facebook page.
- Plane Crash Survivors Share Their Miracle In The Sky (pageviews: 14688)
- More Than 97K Children Test Positive For COVID-19 In 2 Weeks (pageviews: 10664)
- Gephardt: 'Brushing' Scams Sweeping Utah (pageviews: 9376)
- Some Davis Co. Parents Scramble For School Options (pageviews: 2700)
- Simon Cowell Injures Back While Testing Electric Bicycle (pageviews: 2516)
- Pres. Trump Allows Some Unemployment Pay, Defers Payroll Tax (pageviews: 2487)
- Juvenile In Critical Condition After Shooting In Salt Lake City (pageviews: 2303)
- Structures Threatened; 3 Destroyed In 6400 Fire (pageviews: 2034)
- 6-Year-Old Boy Hit On Bicycle, Thrown 30 Feet In Kearns (pageviews: 1848)