One Woman Dead After Semi Vs. Car Crash In Southern Utah
DAMMERON VALLEY, Utah – A 30-year-old female died in a crash between a vehicle and a semi-truck in Washington County, according to officials with the Utah Highway Patrol.
The crash happened Tuesday before 1:45 p.m. on state Route 18 about 17 miles north of St. George, according to officials with the Utah Department of Transportation.
UHP trooper Joe Pastore said the passenger vehicle was traveling northbound when it drifted across the road and clipped the front end of the semi, which was traveling southbound.
The driver of the semi-truck was transported to Dixie Regional Medical Center in fair condition, according to Pastore.
Some pictures of the scene. Additional details to follow. pic.twitter.com/ZwwBvU8Ttq
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) January 14, 2020
Officials did not identify the woman and said she was the vehicle’s only occupant.
- Plane Crash Survivors Share Their Miracle In The Sky (pageviews: 14688)
- More Than 97K Children Test Positive For COVID-19 In 2 Weeks (pageviews: 10664)
- Gephardt: 'Brushing' Scams Sweeping Utah (pageviews: 9376)
- Some Davis Co. Parents Scramble For School Options (pageviews: 2700)
- Simon Cowell Injures Back While Testing Electric Bicycle (pageviews: 2516)
- Pres. Trump Allows Some Unemployment Pay, Defers Payroll Tax (pageviews: 2487)
- Juvenile In Critical Condition After Shooting In Salt Lake City (pageviews: 2303)
- Structures Threatened; 3 Destroyed In 6400 Fire (pageviews: 2034)
- 6-Year-Old Boy Hit On Bicycle, Thrown 30 Feet In Kearns (pageviews: 1848)