Sunday Edition: Equal Rights, Tax Reform Impact On Education, Impeachment
This week, Some Utahns gathered to encourage lawmakers to ratify the Equal Rights Amendment. Others said it’s not necessary. We talk to the sponsor of the bill that would make Utah the last state to ratify the Constitutional amendment.
And as we head towards a special session–what education advocates have to say about the changes to education funding.
Plus, lawmakers in the nation’s Capitol are taking the next steps toward impeachment. We talk with Jason Perry from the Hinckley Institute about what is next when it comes to impeachment.
- Utah Renews Public Health Order, Sets Goal For Removing Mask Mandate – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 11682)
- Salt Lake Co. Health Department Investigating High School Party (pageviews: 7640)
- Police: Kearns Woman Murdered Because 'She Knew Too Much' (pageviews: 7315)
- Police: Provo Man Stabbed Child, Thinking Someone Else Was In Bed With His Wife (pageviews: 5601)
- Utah Renews Public Health Order, Sets Goal For Removing Mask Mandate (pageviews: 5443)
- Parents Call For Action After Librarian Seen Reading Racial Slur To Students (pageviews: 5003)
- State Prepares To Offer Vaccine To Utahns 18+ With Medical Conditions (pageviews: 3168)
- Some Residents Object To Sign At Millcreek Business That Uses Flag To Cover Explicit Word (pageviews: 2284)
- Ogden Partners With Company That Helps Essential Workers Purchase Homes (pageviews: 2224)