Sunday Edition: Equal Rights, Tax Reform Impact On Education, Impeachment
This week, Some Utahns gathered to encourage lawmakers to ratify the Equal Rights Amendment. Others said it’s not necessary. We talk to the sponsor of the bill that would make Utah the last state to ratify the Constitutional amendment.
And as we head towards a special session–what education advocates have to say about the changes to education funding.
Plus, lawmakers in the nation’s Capitol are taking the next steps toward impeachment. We talk with Jason Perry from the Hinckley Institute about what is next when it comes to impeachment.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)