Funeral Services Announced for Late Sandy Police Chief
SANDY, Utah – Two memorial services have been scheduled for Sandy Police Chief William “Bill” O’Neal at Jordan High School and Juan Diego High School. Chief O’Neal died unexpectedly Sunday. He was 48 years old.
Officials with the Sandy Police Department said Chief O’Neal “experienced an unfortunate medical event and subsequently passed away from natural causes.”
Investigators have not released the exact cause of his death.
This year would have marked O’Neal’s 25th year with the police department.
A “celebration of life” will be held Friday, January 17 from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at Jordan High School, located at 95 Beetdigger Boulevard in Sandy.
Funeral services have been announced for the following day, January 18, at Juan Diego Catholic High School, located at 300 East 11800 South. The service will begin at noon.
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7943)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 6897)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5569)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 4499)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3945)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3255)