4.0 Magnitude Earthquake Reported Near Beaver
BEAVER, Utah – A magnitude 4.0 earthquake has been reported west of Beaver, in Central Utah.
The University of Utah Seismograph stations and US Geological Survey registered the quake Thursday at 7:31 p.m.
Information from the USGS website said the earthquake’s epicenter was about eight miles southeast of Milford, Utah.
Emergency dispatchers from the Beaver County Sheriff’s Office said they have received dozens of calls from residents curious and inquiring about an earthquake, but there have been no injuries or reports of any damage in the area.
Do you what to do in earthquake?
➡️Drop, cover and hold on.⬅️
You never know how intense shaking will get. In this case, a small magnitude quake isn’t expected to cause damage. It’s best to practice. https://t.co/fahHQQjeeU
— Utah Emergency Mgmt (@UtahEmergency) January 17, 2020
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Of Missing Children (pageviews: 18550)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Showing Child Behaving Erratically Before Disappearance (pageviews: 7910)
- Former Mission Companion Of Chad Daybell In Disbelief After Developments (pageviews: 6582)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Showing Child Behaving Erratically Before Disappearance (pageviews: 6158)
- Mike Rowe Makes Online Plea To Help West Jordan Toymaker (pageviews: 3718)
- Dirty Dining? KSL Investigators Look Into Popular Salt Lake Restaurant Rankings (pageviews: 3224)
- Police: Body Found In Pipe Near Target In Salt Lake City 'Suspicious' (pageviews: 3083)
- Police Confirm No Escapees After Reported Nevada Prison Camp Riot (pageviews: 2948)
- Mother Of Missing Idaho Children Arrested In Hawaii (pageviews: 2669)