University Officials Investigating After Racial Slur Written On Windshield
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Officials at the University of Utah said they are investigating an incident where a racial slur was written on a car windshield.
It happened on Monday just before the Martin Luther King Jr. Day celebrations at the university.
The message was reportedly pressed into the frost of someone’s windshield, so it wasn’t permanent, but school officials still considered it a serious act.
They said they have identified multiple people responsible and were taking “appropriate actions”
It was not clear if those responsible were students. The university was still investigating whether the car was intentionally targeted or not.
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Of Missing Children (pageviews: 18550)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Showing Child Behaving Erratically Before Disappearance (pageviews: 7910)
- Former Mission Companion Of Chad Daybell In Disbelief After Developments (pageviews: 6582)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Showing Child Behaving Erratically Before Disappearance (pageviews: 6158)
- Mike Rowe Makes Online Plea To Help West Jordan Toymaker (pageviews: 3718)
- Dirty Dining? KSL Investigators Look Into Popular Salt Lake Restaurant Rankings (pageviews: 3224)
- Police: Body Found In Pipe Near Target In Salt Lake City 'Suspicious' (pageviews: 3083)
- Police Confirm No Escapees After Reported Nevada Prison Camp Riot (pageviews: 2948)
- Mother Of Missing Idaho Children Arrested In Hawaii (pageviews: 2669)