One Hospitalized After 2-Alarm Fire At SLC Apartment Building
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Crews with the Salt Lake City Fire Department responded to a two-alarm fire at 1820 West 700 North.
The blaze was reported just after 9 p.m. Friday and one woman was taken to an area hospital with heat- and smoke-related injuries.
Officials said the woman was the only person in the unit where the fire started.
No cause for the fire was given but officials said it was under investigation.
Fire crews responded to an apartment fire 1820 w. 700 n. Fire contained to apartment of origin. One victim removed and transported to local hospital for treatment of mild injuries. Fire extinguished, crews cleaning up. Cause under investigation. pic.twitter.com/N27HeCgp57
— Salt Lake City Fire Department (@slcfire) January 25, 2020
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7375)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 7194)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6211)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5382)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station (pageviews: 4290)
- Centerville wildfire ‘most likely’ caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4224)