One Hospitalized After 2-Alarm Fire At SLC Apartment Building
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Crews with the Salt Lake City Fire Department responded to a two-alarm fire at 1820 West 700 North.
The blaze was reported just after 9 p.m. Friday and one woman was taken to an area hospital with heat- and smoke-related injuries.
Officials said the woman was the only person in the unit where the fire started.
No cause for the fire was given but officials said it was under investigation.
Fire crews responded to an apartment fire 1820 w. 700 n. Fire contained to apartment of origin. One victim removed and transported to local hospital for treatment of mild injuries. Fire extinguished, crews cleaning up. Cause under investigation. pic.twitter.com/N27HeCgp57
— Salt Lake City Fire Department (@slcfire) January 25, 2020
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Of Missing Children (pageviews: 18550)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Showing Child Behaving Erratically Before Disappearance (pageviews: 7910)
- Former Mission Companion Of Chad Daybell In Disbelief After Developments (pageviews: 6582)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Showing Child Behaving Erratically Before Disappearance (pageviews: 6158)
- Mike Rowe Makes Online Plea To Help West Jordan Toymaker (pageviews: 3718)
- Dirty Dining? KSL Investigators Look Into Popular Salt Lake Restaurant Rankings (pageviews: 3224)
- Police: Body Found In Pipe Near Target In Salt Lake City 'Suspicious' (pageviews: 3083)
- Police Confirm No Escapees After Reported Nevada Prison Camp Riot (pageviews: 2948)
- Mother Of Missing Idaho Children Arrested In Hawaii (pageviews: 2669)