Police Say Possibly Intoxicated Driver Crashes With Infant In Car
LOGAN, Utah – A woman was flown to a hospital with unknown injuries after she struck the bed of a stationary semi-truck. An infant in the car was also taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries Wednesday afternoon.
In a press release, Logan City Police said an “attempt to locate” notice was sent out regarding a silver car traveling southbound near 2000 S 1000 W on US 89/91.
“The vehicle was being driven by a possibly intoxicated adult female with an infant in the car,” the press release said.
Officers were responding to the area when the silver car was traveling northbound on US 89/91 and struck the semi-truck that was stopped in a turn lane, according to the press release.
The driver of the semi-truck was not injured.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)