Police Say Possibly Intoxicated Driver Crashes With Infant In Car
LOGAN, Utah – A woman was flown to a hospital with unknown injuries after she struck the bed of a stationary semi-truck. An infant in the car was also taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries Wednesday afternoon.
In a press release, Logan City Police said an “attempt to locate” notice was sent out regarding a silver car traveling southbound near 2000 S 1000 W on US 89/91.
“The vehicle was being driven by a possibly intoxicated adult female with an infant in the car,” the press release said.
Officers were responding to the area when the silver car was traveling northbound on US 89/91 and struck the semi-truck that was stopped in a turn lane, according to the press release.
The driver of the semi-truck was not injured.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 5101)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 4500)
- Utah man arrested, charged with possessing fentanyl with intent to distribute (pageviews: 2760)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 2490)
- Passenger dead after attempting to move crashed truck on SR-89 (pageviews: 2389)
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 2147)