Miranda Lambert Concert Rescheduled Due To Illness
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Miranda Lambert’s concert at Vivint Smart Home Arena has been rescheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 25.
Lambert said the move is due to illness in a tweet Friday afternoon.
— Miranda Lambert (@mirandalambert) January 31, 2020
The Salt Lake City show was originally scheduled for Friday night. Event officials said tickets for Friday’s show will be honored at the later date.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8296)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 5701)
- Suspect arrested in connection to ritualistic child sex abuse investigation (pageviews: 4813)
- Three-vehicle crash closes Mountain View Corridor, one passenger ejected (pageviews: 3465)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3004)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2451)