Utah Bar Used To Film Post Malone Super Bowl Commercial
OGDEN, Utah (AP) – A Utah bar has confirmed it was one of the sites used to film a Super Bowl commercial for Bud Light Seltzer featuring singer and rapper Post Malone.
The Standard-Examiner reported Brewski’s Bar in Ogden was closed for a short time to film the commercial.
The recording artist, whose real name is Austin Post, lives in Utah and is frequently spotted around the state. He has been a spokesman for Bud Light for several years.
A representative for the advertising firm that oversaw the commercial said Brewski’s was the only site in Utah used to film the ad.
— Posty (@PostMalone) January 29, 2020
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9917)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7430)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 4158)
- Live (pageviews: 3395)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 2952)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2084)