Jon Huntsman Jr. Names Provo Mayor Michelle Kaufusi As Running Mate
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Former Utah governor and current Utah governor hopeful Jon Huntsman Jr. announced his running mate for the gubernatorial race.
“Meet the next Lieutenant Governor of the Great State of Utah,” Huntsman tweeted Friday in a video announcing Provo Mayor Michelle Kaufusi as his running mate.
“When I first met her, I knew she’d make a great leader for this great state of ours,” Huntsman said in the video posted to Twitter.
“I’m in 100%,” Kaufusi said. “The Kaufusi team is in this 100%, and we’re in this to win it!”
Kaufusi was the first woman to be elected mayor of Provo.
— Jon Huntsman (@JonHuntsman) February 7, 2020
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17145)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 9231)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 5239)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 4464)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4141)