At Business Session With US Governors, Trump Tells Herbert: ‘We Don’t Want’ Mitt Romney
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – When it was time for Utah Gov. Gary Herbert to ask a question during a business session at the White House, President Donald Trump had a question for him first.
“How’s Mitt Romney?” Trump asked.
“You keep him,” he added. “We don’t want him.”
The Deseret News reports Herbert was asking a question about the national debt and didn’t respond to the president’s remarks about Romney.
The Utah governor is in Washington, D.C., for the National Governors Association.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 36760)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 18142)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 7530)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil (pageviews: 6148)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 5835)
- Lehi mom stranded in snowstorm grateful for help from unexpected stranger - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5830)
- Winter storm leads to messy morning commute; schools moving online, delaying starts - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5795)