Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Watch An Animal Eat It On Valentine’s Day
(CNN) — Is the memory of your ex buggin’ you? The San Antonio Zoo has a solution…
For just $5, zoo staff will name a cockroach after your former lover and feed it to an animal at their “Cry Me a Cockroach” event on Valentine’s Day.
And if your ex-boo was an especially snakey one, pay $20 more to have them name a rat and feed it to a reptile instead.
The best part of the deal? You don’t have to be at the zoo to watch your ex-turned-pest get eaten up. The zoo plans to stream the feedings on Facebook Live.
You’ll even receive a certificate to share on social media. If you’re feeling brave enough, post it and tag that unlucky someone.
You have until February 13 at 5 p.m. (6 p.m. ET) to submit a name through the zoo’s website. Only first names will be displayed during the event.
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 5101)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 4500)
- Utah man arrested, charged with possessing fentanyl with intent to distribute (pageviews: 2760)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 2490)
- Passenger dead after attempting to move crashed truck on SR-89 (pageviews: 2389)
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 2147)