Name A Cockroach After Your Ex And Watch An Animal Eat It On Valentine’s Day
(CNN) — Is the memory of your ex buggin’ you? The San Antonio Zoo has a solution…
For just $5, zoo staff will name a cockroach after your former lover and feed it to an animal at their “Cry Me a Cockroach” event on Valentine’s Day.
And if your ex-boo was an especially snakey one, pay $20 more to have them name a rat and feed it to a reptile instead.
The best part of the deal? You don’t have to be at the zoo to watch your ex-turned-pest get eaten up. The zoo plans to stream the feedings on Facebook Live.
You’ll even receive a certificate to share on social media. If you’re feeling brave enough, post it and tag that unlucky someone.
You have until February 13 at 5 p.m. (6 p.m. ET) to submit a name through the zoo’s website. Only first names will be displayed during the event.
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)