Best Friends Holding Valentine’s Slumber Party For Foster Pets
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Best Friends Animal Society has a special Valentine’s Day event planned for anyone who has love to give to our four-legged friends.
It’s called the Valentine’s Slumber Party, and it’s happening Thursday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Animal lovers can stop by and pick up a pet to foster for the night ahead of Best Friend’s adoption event Friday.
Dozens have already said they’re going on the group’s Facebook Event.
“We just want to get them out of there (and) into a home temporarily,” said Temma Martin with Best Friends Animal Society. “Some of them come back to go up for adoption, and some of them – obviously – the people fall in love with them and keep them.”
Potential foster parents won’t need to fill out paperwork ahead of time. They will have to return the dog or can to the Best Friends Lifesaving Center, 2005 S. 1100 East, Salt Lake City, between 7 – 10:30 a.m.
On Friday, any of the cats or dogs that are at least 6 months old can be adopted for $14.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)