Best Friends Holding Valentine’s Slumber Party For Foster Pets
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Best Friends Animal Society has a special Valentine’s Day event planned for anyone who has love to give to our four-legged friends.
It’s called the Valentine’s Slumber Party, and it’s happening Thursday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Animal lovers can stop by and pick up a pet to foster for the night ahead of Best Friend’s adoption event Friday.
Dozens have already said they’re going on the group’s Facebook Event.
“We just want to get them out of there (and) into a home temporarily,” said Temma Martin with Best Friends Animal Society. “Some of them come back to go up for adoption, and some of them – obviously – the people fall in love with them and keep them.”
Potential foster parents won’t need to fill out paperwork ahead of time. They will have to return the dog or can to the Best Friends Lifesaving Center, 2005 S. 1100 East, Salt Lake City, between 7 – 10:30 a.m.
On Friday, any of the cats or dogs that are at least 6 months old can be adopted for $14.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 17246)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 12125)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10592)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 7906)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 4332)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2848)