5-Year-Old In Extremely Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run Crash
KEARNS, Utah – A 5-year-old boy was hospitalized in extremely critical condition after being injured in a hit-and-run crash, according to officials with the Unified Police Department.
Police said the crash happened around 7:15 p.m. Thursday near 5000 West Longmore Drive in Kearns. They described the vehicle as a white or light-colored pickup truck with possible mismatched colors on the driver’s side door.
Sergeant Melody Gray said the boy was playing in his front yard when he went into the road and was struck by the driver.
5-year old boy in critical condition after hit-and-run in Kearns. Police looking for driver.
Posted by KSL 5 TV on Thursday, February 13, 2020
Witnesses told police the driver stopped for a few moments before taking off.
- Utah Mother Of Four Killed In Sanpete County Rollover Crash, Father Hospitalized (pageviews: 8952)
- Civil Filing Alleges Lori Vallow's Niece Knows Where Missing Children Are (pageviews: 8281)
- FDA Issues Warning To Jimmy John's For Safety Violations (pageviews: 7276)
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Steps Down In Surprise Announcement (pageviews: 5353)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Showing Child Behaving Erratically Before Disappearance (pageviews: 4896)
- FCC Receives More Than 1,300 Complaints About Super Bowl Halftime Show (pageviews: 4378)
- Mom Of Missing Tennessee Toddler Arrested, Says She Can't Take Polygraph Due To Pregnancy (pageviews: 3291)
- One Dead, Multiple Injured In Severe Crash In Salt Lake City (pageviews: 3034)
- Coronavirus Shutdowns Hurting Springville Game Business (pageviews: 2960)