5-Year-Old In Extremely Critical Condition After Hit-And-Run Crash
KEARNS, Utah – A 5-year-old boy was hospitalized in extremely critical condition after being injured in a hit-and-run crash, according to officials with the Unified Police Department.
Police said the crash happened around 7:15 p.m. Thursday near 5000 West Longmore Drive in Kearns. They described the vehicle as a white or light-colored pickup truck with possible mismatched colors on the driver’s side door.
Sergeant Melody Gray said the boy was playing in his front yard when he went into the road and was struck by the driver.
5-year old boy in critical condition after hit-and-run in Kearns. Police looking for driver.
Posted by KSL 5 TV on Thursday, February 13, 2020
Witnesses told police the driver stopped for a few moments before taking off.
- Antibody Testing Shows Many Utahns Had COVID-19 But Did Not Know It (pageviews: 20182)
- Three People Seriously Injured After Falling At Stewart Falls (pageviews: 9674)
- Three-Year-Old Child Drowns In Residential Pool In St. George (pageviews: 9639)
- Cache County Woman Dies Of COVID-19; State Total At 98 (pageviews: 7686)
- Woman Killed After Meeting Suspect On Tinder In Layton (pageviews: 7627)
- White Woman Apologizes After Calling Police On Black Man Saying He Was Threatening Her Life (pageviews: 5371)
- Four Minneapolis Officers Fired After Death Of Black Man (pageviews: 5158)
- Thousands Of Boats Inspected For Invasive Mussels Over Holiday Weekend (pageviews: 5055)
- Lawmakers Want VA To Remove Swastika From Gravestone At Utah Cemetery (pageviews: 4454)
- Woman Talks About Close Encounter With Tinder Murder Suspect (pageviews: 4235)