‘Dateline NBC’ Investigates Disappearance Of 2 Idaho Children
‘Dateline NBC’ investigates the case of two Idaho children who vanished last September in an all-new special airing Friday at 8 p.m.
The two-hour broadcast is the first comprehensive primetime special on the case making national headlines, and will feature exclusive footage of Dateline tracking down their mother, Lori Vallow and her new husband Chad Daybell, at a Hawaiian resort just days after they were questioned by the Kauai police department.
“Where Are The Children?” features an exclusive interview with Lori’s close friend, April Raymond, who revealed to NBC News’ Keith Morrison that Lori is “telling people there’s a lot of media hype around her right now. And she’s waiting for that to die down.” Raymond added: “I would describe it as something a little more serious, a lot more serious.”
Friday’s Dateline also includes an exclusive interviews with Chad’s friends, an in-depth look at the storage unit Lori had previously rented, and sit-down with the grandparents of one of the missing children.
Lori has yet to report her children missing and has not cooperated with investigators. She and Chad have not been charged with any crime and a statement from their attorney defends them as a loving husband and devoted mother and reads in part that they “look forward to addressing the allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor.”
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8296)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 5701)
- Suspect arrested in connection to ritualistic child sex abuse investigation (pageviews: 4813)
- Three-vehicle crash closes Mountain View Corridor, one passenger ejected (pageviews: 3465)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3004)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2451)