Investigators Issue Amber Alert For 15-Month-Old Tennessee Girl Not Seen Since December
Investigators on Wednesday issued an Amber Alert for a missing 15-month-old girl in Tennessee who hasn’t been seen since December.
A Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office spokesman said Evelyn Mae Boswell was only reported missing on Tuesday.
The spokesman said the details of the case are still under investigation, including why it took so long to report Evelyn’s disappearance.
“Right now, we’re not sure of her exact location,” said SCSO Cap. Andy Seabolt. “It could be anywhere from what we know.”
“We’ve been talking to as many people as we have come in contact with that knew about the child,” he added.
Sulllivan County is in the northeastern corner of Tennessee and borders Virginia.
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 17916)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16520)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8565)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7815)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6068)