Investigators Issue Amber Alert For 15-Month-Old Tennessee Girl Not Seen Since December
Investigators on Wednesday issued an Amber Alert for a missing 15-month-old girl in Tennessee who hasn’t been seen since December.
A Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office spokesman said Evelyn Mae Boswell was only reported missing on Tuesday.
The spokesman said the details of the case are still under investigation, including why it took so long to report Evelyn’s disappearance.
“Right now, we’re not sure of her exact location,” said SCSO Cap. Andy Seabolt. “It could be anywhere from what we know.”
“We’ve been talking to as many people as we have come in contact with that knew about the child,” he added.
Sulllivan County is in the northeastern corner of Tennessee and borders Virginia.
- Earthquake Tracker - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 18757)
- Salt Lake County Issues COVID-19 Public Health Order (pageviews: 17316)
- Auto Icon Bob Garff Dies From COVID-19 Complications (pageviews: 11857)
- Confirmed Coronavirus Cases Rises To 719 In Utah (pageviews: 8310)
- Father Says 'Stay Home' After 24-Year-Old Daughter Dies From COVID-19 (pageviews: 7692)
- One Killed, Two Injured In Head-On Crash Near Fillmore (pageviews: 4348)
- McDonald's And Other Brands Are Making 'Social Distancing' Logos (pageviews: 4156)
- Utah County Light Display Spreading Hope During Coronavirus Outbreak (pageviews: 3588)
- Court Documents Allege Cult Connection For Lori Vallow, Chad Daybell (pageviews: 3063)