Mother Who Recently Gave Birth Stops To Save Man From Burning Tanker
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – A mother narrowly saved a semi-truck driver before his tanker exploded.
Holly McNally was on the way home from visiting her newborn child in the NICU when she saw a tanker on fire and noticed the driver was still inside.
“I’m scanning and people are video taping and watching, but no one was going over there,” she said. “So I told my mom, ‘I’m stopping. I’m going over there.'”
McNally, who had just given birth four days before, was able to help the driver out of the burning truck, but as they were walking away she saw a stream of liquid – and she could smell it.
“I said, ‘Jeff, honey, what are you hauling?'” she said. “And he said, ‘Jet fuel.’ And I was like, ‘Oh my gosh.'”
The two managed to get away from the truck just moments before that jet fuel exploded.
The driver was taken to the hospital in critical conditions with serious burns. Officials said he’s lucky to be alive.
- Earthquake Tracker - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 18757)
- Salt Lake County Issues COVID-19 Public Health Order (pageviews: 17316)
- Auto Icon Bob Garff Dies From COVID-19 Complications (pageviews: 11857)
- Confirmed Coronavirus Cases Rises To 719 In Utah (pageviews: 8310)
- Father Says 'Stay Home' After 24-Year-Old Daughter Dies From COVID-19 (pageviews: 7692)
- One Killed, Two Injured In Head-On Crash Near Fillmore (pageviews: 4348)
- McDonald's And Other Brands Are Making 'Social Distancing' Logos (pageviews: 4156)
- Utah County Light Display Spreading Hope During Coronavirus Outbreak (pageviews: 3588)
- Court Documents Allege Cult Connection For Lori Vallow, Chad Daybell (pageviews: 3063)