Monster AMA Supercross Coming To Salt Lake City For First Time
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – For the first time ever, the grand finale to the Monster Energy AMA Supercross racing series is coming to Salt Lake City.
Rice-Eccles Stadium will be ground zero for the event that has spent the last quarter century in Las Vegas. This year, it’s Utah’s turn to host.
Former motocross racer Ricky Carmichael said the event is a whole lot more than just what happens on the dirt track.
“All the riders and their rigs are there, sponsors have activation sites set up; it really is an experience that they can really come and enjoy all day long,” he said. “It’s just no showing up there for the race and just watching these guys on the track.”
The event begins May 2 at noon, and the professional riders will battle it out for the Monster AMA Supercross title beginning at 6:30 p.m. Go to SupercrossLive.com for tickets and information.
- Earthquake Tracker - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 18757)
- Salt Lake County Issues COVID-19 Public Health Order (pageviews: 17316)
- Auto Icon Bob Garff Dies From COVID-19 Complications (pageviews: 11857)
- Confirmed Coronavirus Cases Rises To 719 In Utah (pageviews: 8310)
- Father Says 'Stay Home' After 24-Year-Old Daughter Dies From COVID-19 (pageviews: 7692)
- One Killed, Two Injured In Head-On Crash Near Fillmore (pageviews: 4348)
- McDonald's And Other Brands Are Making 'Social Distancing' Logos (pageviews: 4156)
- Utah County Light Display Spreading Hope During Coronavirus Outbreak (pageviews: 3588)
- Court Documents Allege Cult Connection For Lori Vallow, Chad Daybell (pageviews: 3063)