Police: Body Found In Pipe Near Target In Salt Lake City ‘Suspicious’
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A body has been found in a pipe near a Target in Salt Lake City, police said.
According to Salt Lake City Police Det. Greg Wilking, the body was discovered Friday near a construction site at 1100 South and 300 West.
It’s not clear the age or gender of the person or how the person died, but police are calling it suspicious.
This article will be updated.
- Earthquake Tracker - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 18757)
- Salt Lake County Issues COVID-19 Public Health Order (pageviews: 17316)
- Auto Icon Bob Garff Dies From COVID-19 Complications (pageviews: 11857)
- Confirmed Coronavirus Cases Rises To 719 In Utah (pageviews: 8310)
- Father Says 'Stay Home' After 24-Year-Old Daughter Dies From COVID-19 (pageviews: 7692)
- One Killed, Two Injured In Head-On Crash Near Fillmore (pageviews: 4348)
- McDonald's And Other Brands Are Making 'Social Distancing' Logos (pageviews: 4156)
- Utah County Light Display Spreading Hope During Coronavirus Outbreak (pageviews: 3588)
- Court Documents Allege Cult Connection For Lori Vallow, Chad Daybell (pageviews: 3063)