Teen With Gunshot Wound Found Outside Salt Lake County Jail
SOUTH SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A 17-year-old with a gunshot wound was hospitalized in serious condition, according to officials with the West Valley City Police Department.
Police said they received reports of shots fired near 3700 South and Rothchild Circle in West Valley City at 5:14 p.m. Friday.
When officers arrived, they recovered shell casings but did not find any victims or suspected vehicles.
Moments later, authorities reported a gunshot victim had been dropped off at the Salt Lake County Jail.
Police are now canvassing both scenes and working to gather information.
Gun shot victim dropped off at jail is a 17yo male. He was transported to hospital in serious condition. Officers are now working to gather info and canvass both scenes.
— WVC Police (@WVCPD) February 22, 2020
This is a developing story. It will be updated as new information becomes available.
- Earthquake Tracker - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 18757)
- Salt Lake County Issues COVID-19 Public Health Order (pageviews: 17316)
- Auto Icon Bob Garff Dies From COVID-19 Complications (pageviews: 11857)
- Confirmed Coronavirus Cases Rises To 719 In Utah (pageviews: 8310)
- Father Says 'Stay Home' After 24-Year-Old Daughter Dies From COVID-19 (pageviews: 7692)
- One Killed, Two Injured In Head-On Crash Near Fillmore (pageviews: 4348)
- McDonald's And Other Brands Are Making 'Social Distancing' Logos (pageviews: 4156)
- Utah County Light Display Spreading Hope During Coronavirus Outbreak (pageviews: 3588)
- Court Documents Allege Cult Connection For Lori Vallow, Chad Daybell (pageviews: 3063)