5 Displaced After House Fire In Tooele
TOOELE, Utah – Five people and a dog were displaced early Tuesday after a house fire in Tooele, authorities said.
Crews responded to a call of a house fire at 1:58 a.m. in the area of 200 South and 3rd Street.
Chris Shubert, Tooele City Fire Department chief, said the fire started in the carport area of the property before spreading to the roof and attic of the home.
Five occupants were able to evacuate.
— Shara Park (@KSLSharaPark) February 25, 2020
“There was a dog trapped in there for a while,” Shubert said, “but we were able to get him out safely.”
Twenty-five firefighters responded to the scene. The home is currently uninhabitable, Shubert said.
No injuries were reported. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12401)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 10261)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5940)
- Live (pageviews: 4921)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4393)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4001)