Man Found Dead In Iron County Field
KANARRAVILLE, Utah – The body of a man was found in a field north of Kanarraville, according to Sergeant Dave Mitchell with the Iron County Sheriff’s Office.
Mitchell said the body was discovered on Saturday just after 1 p.m.
The man’s identity was not released but police said the victim appeared to be in his early 20s.
Officials also said cold weather appeared to be a factor in the death.
No further information was released and the body was sent to the Utah State Medical Examiner’s Office for an autopsy.
Kanarraville is about 13 miles southwest of Cedar City.
This is a developing story. It will be updated if new information becomes available.
- Dental records prove remains found in Florida are those of Brian Laundrie, boyfriend to Gabby Petito (pageviews: 13583)
- Parents of 6-year-old girl killed on Colorado amusement park ride file wrongful death suit (pageviews: 6751)
- Warrant: Baldwin didn't know weapon contained live round (pageviews: 6531)
- Strong probability that suspected remains found in Florida park are Brian Laundrie's, family attorney says (pageviews: 5863)
- Recall: Red, white and yellow whole onions identified as source of salmonella outbreak (pageviews: 4632)
- Sheriff: Baldwin fired prop gun that killed cinematographer (pageviews: 4318)
- SLC IT employee arrested after allegedly providing undercover police data to human trafficker (pageviews: 3714)
- Sheriff: Baldwin fired shot on movie set that killed woman (pageviews: 3468)
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school (pageviews: 3382)