Motorcyclist Critically Injured In West Jordan Crash
WEST JORDAN, Utah – One person was hospitalized with critical injuries after a crash on 7800 South at 2700 West, according to officials with the West Jordan Police Department.
Police said the motorcyclist was traveling eastbound on 7800 South Saturday night when it was struck by a vehicle turning left into a parking lot.
The driver of the vehicle was cooperating with police and officials said eastbound lanes on 7800 South will be closed until at least 11 p.m.
No further information was given by police.
7800 south 2700 west. Eastbound traffic will be diverted for about two hrs. Traffic officers are diagramming the accident we had involving the motorcycle and vehicle earlier. No updates on motorcyclist’s condition. Please plan an alternate route
— West Jordan Police Dept. (@WJPD_PIO) March 1, 2020
This is a developing story. It will be updated if new information becomes available.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 8768)
- Get Gephardt: Husband sued for deceased wife’s unpaid medical bill - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6320)
- Judge calls Orem mayor 'lynchpin' in fraud case, orders him and son to pay $1M (pageviews: 5012)
- NB I-15 reopens following crash, massive oil spill in Draper - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4958)
- NB I-15 closed in Draper following multi-car crash, oil spill (pageviews: 4861)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4639)