Lori Vallow Daybell Scheduled For Court In Idaho On Friday
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Lori Vallow Daybell, who was arrested in Hawaii in connection to the disappearance of her two children, will be in court in Idaho on Friday.
East Idaho News reports Daybell is scheduled to appear in a Rexburg courtroom at 2 p.m.
Daybell faces charges of desertion and nonsupport of dependent children. Her kids, 17-year-old Tylee Ryan and 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow, haven’t been seen since September.
Daybell was arrested Feb. 20 on a warrant issued by Madison County, Idaho. She waived an extradition hearing, and her attorney, Craig De Costa, said she would return to Idaho willingly to “defend herself against these false accusations.”
CONFIRMED: #LoriVallow is expected in #Rexburg court on Friday at 2 p.m. Court will be open to public & media. Travel info. will not be provided by authorities for obvious safety concerns. #Vallow faces 2 felony charges connected to #missing #JJVallow #TyleeRyan @KSL5TV pic.twitter.com/1WuqnTBXaQ
— Garna Mejia KSL (@GarnaMejiaKSL) March 3, 2020
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)