‘Hocus Pocus 2’ Is In The Works For Disney+ And It Has A Director
Adam Shankman is ready to put a spell on you.
Variety reports that he will be directing “Hocus Pocus 2,” the sequel to the 1993 cult classic, starring Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy. It will premier on Disney+.
The original film followed three witches who were resurrected three hundred years after they were hanged.
Variety reports the original cast members are not attached to the sequel, but Disney hopes Midler, Parker and Najimy will reprise their roles.
Shankman also signed on to direct “Disenchanted,” the sequel to Disney’s “Enchanted.” He’s best known for directing the 2007 version of “Hairspray,” “Step Up” and “A Walk to Remember.”
- Utah boy dies after falling off school slide (pageviews: 19686)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 9869)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 8132)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 7085)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 5854)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3704)