LORI VALLOW & CHAD DAYBELL
Missing Vallow Children: FBI Asking For Images Taken In Yellowstone National Park
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Authorities on Thursday released a statement asking for the public’s help in the case of the missing Vallow children, Tylee Ryan, 17, and Joshua “JJ” Vallow, 7.
According to the statement, the FBI and the Rexburg Police Department are requesting photos and videos from anyone who may have visited Yellowstone National Park on Sept. 8, 2019.
“An ongoing investigation has determined that the children were in Yellowstone National Park on that date with their mother, Lori Vallow, and uncle, Alex Cox.” the statement reads.
The group was traveling in a silver 2017 Ford F-150 pickup, with Arizona license plate CPQUINT according to the FBI.
“Law enforcement is seeking photos and videos which may have captured images of these persons and the vehicle, or images of crowds and other park visitors where these individuals may be present,” according to the statement.
Pictures and videos can be submitted at FBI.gov/Rexburg. Tips can also be reported by calling the Rexburg Police Department at 208-359-3000, or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678.
KSL 5 TV Live
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces temple groundbreakings (pageviews: 136150)
- Police: Hoax targets several Utah schools with fake shooting threats (pageviews: 26200)
- DNA analysis of Beethoven's hair reveals health issues, family secret (pageviews: 9800)
- Crews recover body of missing snowmobiler who was buried in Utah County avalanche (pageviews: 9341)
- 3 killed in multi-vehicle crash; NB I-15 closed for several hours in Box Elder County (pageviews: 9283)
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts (pageviews: 6559)