You Can Easily Save Money For Your Business: 5 Major Benefits if You Start Using Managed Print Services Right Now
This article about managed print services is sponsored by Les Olson Company, Your Office Technology Partner.
Are you looking for ways to save money for your business? These days as your business is growing larger and larger you might want to look into some of the great business solutions available locally to help take some stuff off your plate. In this case, have you heard of managed printing solutions? Here are 5 major benefits to managed print services.
1. Lower upfront cost and easy monthly budgeting!
Most businesses need a printer/copier on day one. However, not every business can afford to purchase a quality high volume printer. With Managed Print Services, your business can choose a leased printer that meets your business’s needs at a set monthly contracted rate. A set rate allows you to know how much your printing costs BEFORE the bill comes. In addition, a set monthly rate for printing costs can help avoid higher credit use on the company card!
2. One time set up- no more research!
Time is money. And so much time can be spent by employees researching the best price on printing equipment, supplies, and upkeep. With MPS, after you determine the printer and copy needs of your company the first time, there is no need to research supplies again! MPS companies serve as a one-stop-shop where you can count on your contracted price to include everything. That means all of your printing services, equipment, supplies, and maintenance in one bill! However, you can request reports for your company to ensure that your contract is meeting your needs and adjust items if necessary!
3. Worry no more about printing equipment and software obsolescence!
Any business owner knows how costly it can be to keep up with new technology that is compatible with the ever-evolving tech world. With an MPS, most companies offer machine upgrades at little or no cost to your business. Stay on top of technological advances without purchasing new equipment!
4. No-hassle maintenance!
Not only will MPS save time on day-to-day maintenance and supply purchasing, but it will also save hassle on repairs. MPS contracts have built-in service options that guarantee your printer will be working for you when you need it. No more valuable employee time wasted on troubleshooting, updating or repairing. Your employees can focus on your business. Repairs and updates are handled remotely or face to face, depending on the best time-saving option.
5. Save company time in-house with streamlined MPS services
More major benefits to Managed Print Services are user-friendly features like document sharing and printing software. These services help to streamline day to day projects. Streamlining these pieces of a working business gives it the potential to improve overall productivity. Your business can focus on what it needs to with managed print services.
Who should you trust for Managed Print Services?
Les Olson Company serves all of Utah and offers comprehensive managed print services. Through their standout MPS program, Your business will be assigned a Print Management Team. This team will include; a team leader, primary hardware technician, primary network support technician, primary billing specialist, and administrative representative. A customized plan will be tailored around your business to ensure your printing services are meeting your needs and working for you to enhance business productivity. Les Olson also offers quarterly reviews to make sure that their services continue to match your needs as your business grows and changes. In addition to all of these benefits, Les Olson Company promises a 4 hour arrival time for repair requests!
- Arizona Police Say They Plan To File Charges Against Lori Vallow (pageviews: 9056)
- Street Painter Sprays Several Neighborhood Cars In West Jordan (pageviews: 7852)
- Wednesday's Child: Austin Finds His Forever Home After 5,449 Days In Foster Care (pageviews: 6801)
- Zoo & Aquarium Animals Reacting In Unexpected Ways During Shutdown (pageviews: 5155)
- State Revises Back-To-School COVID-19 Plan, Removes 'Modified Quarantine' (pageviews: 4408)
- Small Plane With 6 Onboard Crashes In Duchesne County (pageviews: 3598)
- State Revises Back-To-School COVID-19 Plan (pageviews: 3184)
- ‘Mistakes Were Made,’ But Cox Stands By Utah’s COVID-19 Response (pageviews: 2245)
- Ammon Bundy Joins Utah Anti-Mask Battle As Southern Utah Mayors Endorse Masks (pageviews: 1784)