Multiple Agencies Meet In SLC To Coordinate Vallow Investigations
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Authorities from multiple agencies have come together in Salt Lake City under one roof for the first time since the search for Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow began.
Their mother, Lori Vallow, has been linked to investigations in Arizona and Idaho independent of the search for her children conducted by the Rexburg Police Department and FBI.
Wednesday’s meeting in Utah was the first time all these agencies have come together for a face-to-face meeting.
“The FBI and the Rexburg Police Department along with numerous other agencies involved in cases involving Lori Vallow and her missing kids, JJ and Tylee, are meeting… to coordinate, share and review information,” said Sandra Yi Barker, FBI spokesperson for the Salt Lake City Bureau.
#Breaking: Attorneys file to delay #LoriVallow's preliminary hearing and file a motion to disqualify Judge Faren Eddins. Court says until a judge signs an order, preliminary hearing date stays for March 18th. @KSL5TV pic.twitter.com/MNa6sn6DjD
— Garna Mejia KSL (@GarnaMejiaKSL) March 12, 2020
Vallow faces two felony charges related to her children’s disappearance, and detectives were looking into her possible involvement in the active death investigations of Chad Daybell’s wife, Tammy Daybell, Lori’s husband, Charles Vallow, and her brother, Alex Cox – as well as the shooting incident of Lori’s ex brother-in-law, Brandon Boudreaux.
Authorities from the Chandler and Gilbert Police Departments and Fremont County Sheriff’s Office confirmed detectives would be present at the meeting.
The FBI has focused on helping with the search for the missing children.
“We have a lot of resources available that can help in this case, when Rexburg asked us to assist, we did so and we have been doing so,” Barker said.
Sources told KSL those meetings were scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday, although the exact location and specifics on what will be discussed were not being released by authorities.
“This is nothing new. Law enforcement have been coordinating all along, but this is just a good opportunity for them to be in the same room and have discussions face to face,” said Barker.
Authorities told KSL they were still waiting on autopsy results for Tammy Daybell and Alex Cox. In the meantime, the FBI’s search for pictures of Tylee and JJ at Yellowstone National Park remained active.
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 33337)
- Utah Teacher Hospitalized After Breaking Back On Vacation (pageviews: 7519)
- Political Opponents For Utah Governor Release Joint Ads Calling For Civility (pageviews: 6796)
- Intermountain COVID-19 PSA: 'There's A War Going On' (pageviews: 4897)
- Provo Man Shot By Family Member Who Thought He Was Intruder, Police Say (pageviews: 4105)
- Utah Reports 314 Current Hospitalizations, 1,363 New COVID-19 Cases, 6 New Deaths (pageviews: 2088)
- KSL Investigators Win Fight For More Info On COVID-19 In Utah’s Care Centers (pageviews: 2016)
- Woman Missing For 2 Weeks Found Safe In Zion National Park (pageviews: 1408)
- Parents Of 545 Children Separated At Border Can't Be Found (pageviews: 1392)