Be Ready Utah Cancels Expo ‘Until Further Notice’
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Be Ready Utah Expo, part of the state’s official emergency preparedness campaign, is the latest in a growing list of canceled events due to COVID-19.
Be Ready Utah made the announcement Thursday morning.
“Unfortunately, we are postponing the 2020 Be Ready Utah Expo until further notice,” according to a tweet.
Be Ready Utah, which is managed by the Utah Department of Public Safety’s Division of Emergency Management, posted that a statement will be released later Thursday.
The conference was scheduled for March 13 – 14.
Unfortunately we are postponing the 2020 Be Ready Utah Expo until further notice. We will be posting a statement on our social media this morning.
— Be Ready Utah (@BeReadyUtah) March 12, 2020
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5440)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 5179)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5085)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 2760)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidently falling from balcony (pageviews: 2591)
- Avalanche triggered at Snowbird resort, no injuries reported - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2230)