President Trump Announces He Was Tested For The Coronavirus
(CNN) — President Donald Trump announced Saturday at a press briefing at the White House that he has been tested for coronavirus.
He said he was tested Friday night and also had his temperature taken Saturday before entering the briefing room. Trump said his temperature was normal.
When asked when he would announce the results, he said that the test was sent to a lab and could take a day or two.
The White House doctor also took the temperature of the task force members before the group’s meeting today, an official said.
During the briefing with the task force, Vice President Mike Pence announced all travel from the United Kingdom and Ireland has been suspended, effective midnight on Monday. The same exclusions that are a part of the already existing European travel restrictions will also apply to the UK and Ireland.
This is a breaking story and will be updated.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 8768)
- Get Gephardt: Husband sued for deceased wife’s unpaid medical bill - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6320)
- Judge calls Orem mayor 'lynchpin' in fraud case, orders him and son to pay $1M (pageviews: 5012)
- NB I-15 reopens following crash, massive oil spill in Draper - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4958)
- NB I-15 closed in Draper following multi-car crash, oil spill (pageviews: 4861)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4639)