Bountiful Woman Helping Those Who Can’t Get To Stores To Stock Up
BOUNTIFUL, Utah – A Davis County woman is doing her part to make a positive difference during the coronavirus panic – helping her neighbors stock up.
Janiel Green said when she saw others hoarding everyday items like toilet paper, she wanted to make sure those in need had some, too.
She turned to social media and met Lorraine Underwood, who was grateful for the help.
“I think it’s a blessing when the community will do something like that to help us widows who are older and maybe can’t get out as easily,” Underwood said.
Underwood noted it’s been hard for her to get out recently due to a hip surgery. She said Green also stayed with her to help calm her anxiety.
“I can go run an errand for you; I have the time,” Green said. “Let’s get this thing done. We’re all human. Let’s band together.”
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school (pageviews: 24684)
- Idaho father fighting for his life in Utah hospital after dirt biking crash (pageviews: 19330)
- Medical examiner and cadaver dog called to park where investigators found Brian Laundrie's items (pageviews: 9862)
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9476)
- Utah woman arrested on suspicion of shaking, killing her infant boy (pageviews: 6688)
- Suspected human remains, items belonging to Brian Laundrie found in Florida park, FBI says (pageviews: 5928)
- FBI: Items linked to Laundrie, potential remains found (pageviews: 5212)
- Haiti gang wants $17M ransom for kidnapped American and Canadian missionaries (pageviews: 4446)
- Utah family urges caution after 1-year-old hospitalized with COVID-19 (pageviews: 4306)