Bountiful Woman Helping Those Who Can’t Get To Stores To Stock Up
BOUNTIFUL, Utah – A Davis County woman is doing her part to make a positive difference during the coronavirus panic – helping her neighbors stock up.
Janiel Green said when she saw others hoarding everyday items like toilet paper, she wanted to make sure those in need had some, too.
She turned to social media and met Lorraine Underwood, who was grateful for the help.
“I think it’s a blessing when the community will do something like that to help us widows who are older and maybe can’t get out as easily,” Underwood said.
Underwood noted it’s been hard for her to get out recently due to a hip surgery. She said Green also stayed with her to help calm her anxiety.
“I can go run an errand for you; I have the time,” Green said. “Let’s get this thing done. We’re all human. Let’s band together.”
- Police Release New Photos, Info In Mackenzie Lueck Murder Case (pageviews: 12929)
- West Valley Family Angered After Christmas Decorations Were Stolen (pageviews: 3889)
- Baby Born From 27-Year-Old Embryo Believed To Have Broken Record Set By Big Sister (pageviews: 3606)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent (pageviews: 3300)
- Utah Reports 11 More People Have Died, 3,945 Tested Positive For COVID-19 (pageviews: 3277)
- Hale Center Theatre Orem Apologizes After Woman With Down Syndrome Asked To Leave Over Mask (pageviews: 2818)
- 3K Test Positive For COVID-19, 8 More Utahns Have Died (pageviews: 1618)
- 'Merry Monolith' Appears In Popular Utah Christmas Display (pageviews: 1540)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 1480)