Salt Lake City Mayor Asking Council For $1 Million To Help Businesses During The Pandemic
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Salt Lake City Mayor Erin Mendenhall announced measures to help local businesses during the pandemic.
Mendenhall said during a press conference Monday that she is ready to be criticized for overreacting now than to be criticized for under-reacting later.
During the press conference, she noted that 76% of Salt Lake City businesses have seen a revenue loss of at least 10%.
Mendenhall said she plans to ask the Salt Lake City Council on Tuesday to approve $1 million in funds to help those businesses offset revenue losses.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17145)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 9231)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 5239)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 4464)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4141)