Guest Leaves $1,050 Tip At Utah Restaurant
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — As restaurants across Utah prepare to close dine-in services for the next two weeks, one guest left a $1,050 tip at a Salt Lake City restaurant.
The kind act happened Monday night at the Trolley Square Rodizio Grill.
Representatives said the man was overwhelmed with the service and how happy the staff was, despite the fact they would most likely be out of work for the next two weeks.
The tip amounts to $50 per employee, and the founder of Rodizio Grill, Ivan Utrera, called the man to share his appreciation for the kind gesture.
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school (pageviews: 24684)
- Idaho father fighting for his life in Utah hospital after dirt biking crash (pageviews: 19330)
- Medical examiner and cadaver dog called to park where investigators found Brian Laundrie's items (pageviews: 9862)
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9476)
- Utah woman arrested on suspicion of shaking, killing her infant boy (pageviews: 6688)
- Suspected human remains, items belonging to Brian Laundrie found in Florida park, FBI says (pageviews: 5928)
- FBI: Items linked to Laundrie, potential remains found (pageviews: 5212)
- Haiti gang wants $17M ransom for kidnapped American and Canadian missionaries (pageviews: 4446)
- Utah family urges caution after 1-year-old hospitalized with COVID-19 (pageviews: 4306)