Site Launched To Help Support Utah County Restaurants
PROVO, Utah – A new campaign was launched to help diners connect to restaurants in Utah County where business has slowed as the COVID-19 pandemic spreads.
Utah County and Explore Utah Valley launched a new website called DineUtahValley.com.
He site included a long list of restaurants, along with discounts and other deals. The site also includes tips for social distancing and hand washing guidelines when getting delivery, pickup and curbside services.
A release issued Wednesday said participating restaurants include many popular eating spots, like Fat Daddy’s Pizzeria, R&R Barbeque, Mo Bettah and Costa Vida.
“When restaurants and hotels close or experience reduced volume, hourly workers get hit the hardest and are generally the least prepared to withstand economic hardship”, the release said.
More restaurants can sign on by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)