Site Launched To Help Support Utah County Restaurants
PROVO, Utah – A new campaign was launched to help diners connect to restaurants in Utah County where business has slowed as the COVID-19 pandemic spreads.
Utah County and Explore Utah Valley launched a new website called DineUtahValley.com.
He site included a long list of restaurants, along with discounts and other deals. The site also includes tips for social distancing and hand washing guidelines when getting delivery, pickup and curbside services.
A release issued Wednesday said participating restaurants include many popular eating spots, like Fat Daddy’s Pizzeria, R&R Barbeque, Mo Bettah and Costa Vida.
“When restaurants and hotels close or experience reduced volume, hourly workers get hit the hardest and are generally the least prepared to withstand economic hardship”, the release said.
More restaurants can sign on by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Broadway Actor Nick Cordero Dies At 41 After Battle With COVID-19 (pageviews: 9890)
- Utah Teen Hospitalized, Battling Severe COVID-19 Symptoms (pageviews: 8901)
- Family Speaks Out After Daughter Was Allegedly Shot, Killed By Estranged Husband (pageviews: 7509)
- Gephardt: COVID-19 Causing Coin Shortage For Utah Retailers, Banks (pageviews: 5095)
- U Of U Researchers Discover Impacts Of COVID-19 On Blood (pageviews: 4517)
- Multiple New Fires Start Amid Fourth Of July Celebrations (pageviews: 4215)
- Black Lives Matter Billboard Vandalized In Draper (pageviews: 3513)
- State Reports 6 New Deaths, 517 New COVID-19 Cases (pageviews: 3283)
- Four Dead After Small Plane Crashes In Utah County (pageviews: 3134)