Site Launched To Help Support Utah County Restaurants
PROVO, Utah – A new campaign was launched to help diners connect to restaurants in Utah County where business has slowed as the COVID-19 pandemic spreads.
Utah County and Explore Utah Valley launched a new website called DineUtahValley.com.
He site included a long list of restaurants, along with discounts and other deals. The site also includes tips for social distancing and hand washing guidelines when getting delivery, pickup and curbside services.
A release issued Wednesday said participating restaurants include many popular eating spots, like Fat Daddy’s Pizzeria, R&R Barbeque, Mo Bettah and Costa Vida.
“When restaurants and hotels close or experience reduced volume, hourly workers get hit the hardest and are generally the least prepared to withstand economic hardship”, the release said.
More restaurants can sign on by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 16557)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16009)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 13809)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 9044)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7278)
- Missing Massachusetts girl found in Utah; man arrested for alleged human trafficking - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3003)