Site Launched To Help Support Utah County Restaurants
PROVO, Utah – A new campaign was launched to help diners connect to restaurants in Utah County where business has slowed as the COVID-19 pandemic spreads.
Utah County and Explore Utah Valley launched a new website called DineUtahValley.com.
He site included a long list of restaurants, along with discounts and other deals. The site also includes tips for social distancing and hand washing guidelines when getting delivery, pickup and curbside services.
A release issued Wednesday said participating restaurants include many popular eating spots, like Fat Daddy’s Pizzeria, R&R Barbeque, Mo Bettah and Costa Vida.
“When restaurants and hotels close or experience reduced volume, hourly workers get hit the hardest and are generally the least prepared to withstand economic hardship”, the release said.
More restaurants can sign on by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Returning Missionary Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Infects Family (pageviews: 64357)
- New Projection Shows Fewer Potential COVID-19 Deaths In Utah (pageviews: 15314)
- US Coronavirus Fight Enters Crucial Weeks After Reaching Grim Milestone (pageviews: 12307)
- COVID-19 Model Shows Improvement In Projected Utah Deaths (pageviews: 9396)
- Earthquake Tracker - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9396)
- Five New Virus-Related Deaths Reported In Utah; 1,675 Confirmed Cases (pageviews: 4242)
- Renderings Released For Temples In Tooele, Washington County, Washington State (pageviews: 4209)
- Utah House Democrats Urge Governor To Issue Stay-At-Home Order (pageviews: 4151)
- The Pink Moon Will Be The Biggest And Brightest Of 2020 (pageviews: 3521)