Krispy Kreme Is Giving Free Dozens Of Doughnuts To Health Care Workers Every Monday
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Yes, dozens.
Krispy Kreme on Wednesday announced it will be giving dozens of original glazed doughnuts to health care workers starting on National Doctors’ Day (March 30).
Hospital staff can pick up doughnuts every Monday through the end of National Nurses Week (May 6 – 12).
Hey healthcare pros! You all are incredible. 🥰 As a sweet #THANKYOU for all you’re doing, we've got FREE dozens for you on #Mondays from #NationalDoctorsDay 3/30 through #NationalNursesWeek 5/11. 🍩 Click here for all info https://t.co/RnOiPjwFDO! #KrispyKreme
— Krispy Kreme (@krispykreme) March 25, 2020
“Just go to any Krispy Kreme drive-thru, tell us what you need and show us your employer badge,” according to a statement from the company. “That’s it. Pick up some free dozens on the way to work for you and your colleagues, or maybe a free dozen on your way home to family after a long shift.”
The company said on Saturdays beginning March 28, it will also be adding a free dozen of original glazed doughnuts to every pick-up, drive-thru and delivery order that includes a full-price dozen original glazed or more.
“Like everyone in these times, we’re anxious. We’re concerned. We’re also all in this together,” according to the statement. “Thank you, healthcare workers and everyone supporting them, including our Krispy Kremers, who make a personal commitment every day to share joy. We are grateful for the opportunity to enable the sharing of joy and look forward to seeing millions of smiles!”
- Returning Missionary Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Infects Family (pageviews: 64357)
- New Projection Shows Fewer Potential COVID-19 Deaths In Utah (pageviews: 15314)
- US Coronavirus Fight Enters Crucial Weeks After Reaching Grim Milestone (pageviews: 12307)
- COVID-19 Model Shows Improvement In Projected Utah Deaths (pageviews: 9396)
- Earthquake Tracker - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9396)
- Five New Virus-Related Deaths Reported In Utah; 1,675 Confirmed Cases (pageviews: 4242)
- Renderings Released For Temples In Tooele, Washington County, Washington State (pageviews: 4209)
- Utah House Democrats Urge Governor To Issue Stay-At-Home Order (pageviews: 4151)
- The Pink Moon Will Be The Biggest And Brightest Of 2020 (pageviews: 3521)