Confirmed Coronavirus Cases Rises To 719 In Utah
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in the state of Utah has risen to 719, according to the Utah Department of Health.
The new numbers were released around noon Sunday. Those numbers are up 117 from Saturday.
Nearly 14,000 people have been tested while two people have died from the disease.
— Utah.gov (@UtahGov) March 29, 2020
Salt Lake County has the highest number of cases at 321 while Summit County has 151 confirmed coronavirus cases.
Officials in Central Utah have yet to report any cases.
- Antibody Testing Shows Many Utahns Had COVID-19 But Did Not Know It (pageviews: 20182)
- Three People Seriously Injured After Falling At Stewart Falls (pageviews: 9674)
- Three-Year-Old Child Drowns In Residential Pool In St. George (pageviews: 9639)
- Cache County Woman Dies Of COVID-19; State Total At 98 (pageviews: 7686)
- Woman Killed After Meeting Suspect On Tinder In Layton (pageviews: 7627)
- White Woman Apologizes After Calling Police On Black Man Saying He Was Threatening Her Life (pageviews: 5371)
- Four Minneapolis Officers Fired After Death Of Black Man (pageviews: 5158)
- Thousands Of Boats Inspected For Invasive Mussels Over Holiday Weekend (pageviews: 5055)
- Lawmakers Want VA To Remove Swastika From Gravestone At Utah Cemetery (pageviews: 4454)
- Woman Talks About Close Encounter With Tinder Murder Suspect (pageviews: 4235)