Confirmed Coronavirus Cases Rises To 719 In Utah
SALT LAKE CITY — The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in the state of Utah has risen to 719, according to the Utah Department of Health.
The new numbers were released around noon Sunday. Those numbers are up 117 from Saturday.
Nearly 14,000 people have been tested while two people have died from the disease.
— Utah.gov (@UtahGov) March 29, 2020
Salt Lake County has the highest number of cases at 321 while Summit County has 151 confirmed coronavirus cases.
Officials in Central Utah have yet to report any cases.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 17246)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 12125)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10592)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 7906)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 4332)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2848)