Confirmed Coronavirus Cases Rises To 719 In Utah
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in the state of Utah has risen to 719, according to the Utah Department of Health.
The new numbers were released around noon Sunday. Those numbers are up 117 from Saturday.
Nearly 14,000 people have been tested while two people have died from the disease.
— Utah.gov (@UtahGov) March 29, 2020
Salt Lake County has the highest number of cases at 321 while Summit County has 151 confirmed coronavirus cases.
Officials in Central Utah have yet to report any cases.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)