What You Missed Overnight: SL County Order Now In Effect, Social Distancing Guidelines Extended, And More
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Here are some of the important coronavirus stories you may have missed overnight.
The Tokyo Olympics have a new opening ceremonies date
The Tokyo Olympics will open next year in the same time slot scheduled for this year’s games.
President Trump extended social distancing to the end of April
President Donald Trump previously had hoped to get the nation back open by Easter. On Sunday, he pushed social distancing guidelines for the nation to April 30.
Amazon and Instacart workers are getting ready to strike
Amazon employees at the company’s Staten Island, New York, facility plan to walk off the job Monday amid allegations the online retail giant has mishandled its response to the coronavirus pandemic.
A light display in Utah County is spreading hope
A light display in the mountains above Pleasant Grove is helping spread some hope during the coronavirus outbreak.
Bob Garff died from complications due to COVID-19
Auto icon Bob Garff, chairman of Ken Garff Enterprises, died from complications caused by COVID-19.
Spain overtook China in number of infections
Spain overtook China on Monday in confirmed coronavirus infections as the pandemic stretched scores of Spanish hospitals to their breaking point.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 12560)
- Live (pageviews: 6781)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6738)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 4740)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 3594)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 3326)