Taco Bell Will Hand You A Free Taco Today – Following Social Distancing Protocol
(CNN) — It’s easy to forget which day of the week it is when you’re cooped up in your home for weeks on end.
But please, don’t forget Taco Tuesday. Taco Bell hasn’t.
On Tuesday (which is today, if you haven’t glanced at a calendar for a bit), the chain will hand out one free beef taco per customer. And to minimize contact, you can only pick yours up in the drive-thru.
Customers will receive the Nacho Cheese-flavored Doritos Locos Tacos (no substitutions). Think of it as a reward to us all for successful social distancing.
If Taco Bell isn’t your speed, there are plenty of other chains handing out free food to customers during the pandemic: Burger King will provide two free kids’ meals with the purchase of an adult entree when ordering through the chain’s app. And every Monday, Krispy Kreme will give out a free dozen doughnuts to health care workers treating patients with the coronavirus.
So go on, claim your free taco in this strange, isolated time. It’s what you deserve.
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 7173)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 6659)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 6316)
- R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in sex trafficking case (pageviews: 6069)
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 4164)