Man Fully Recovers From Ogden Stabbing Incident
OGDEN, Utah — A young adult male has fully recovered after he said he was stabbed in the chest by an adult family member in Weber County, according to officials with the Ogden Police Department.
Officers said they were called out to a “traumatic injury” incident located at 157th and 29th Street in Ogden around 3 p.m Thursday.
They found a 22-year-old man with a stab wound to the chest when they arrived on scene. He was transported to a local hospital in critical condition, but later made a full recovery, according to Ogden Police officials.
They said they initially thought it was an accidental stabbing, but the victim later told investigators said he sustained the wound during an altercation with an adult family member.
The victim’s identity has not been released.
No arrests have been made in the case due to conflicting stories.
The incident is currently under investigation.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 15103)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5870)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 4804)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4665)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 3558)