Springville City Boil Order Canceled
SPRINGVILLE, Utah – A Springville water boil advisory has been canceled, according to city officials.
Water samples were taken at predetermined locations in the city and submitted to the state for testing after a water tank was vandalized on Friday.
Test results showed no harmful bacterial contamination on Saturday and the boil order was canceled.
“All current evidence indicates that the water yesterday did, and still does meet state drinking water standards,” officials said in a release. “Based on the test results received, the drinking water is safe for human consumption.”
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 23816)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 18797)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6273)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3369)
- 4 charged in Texas semi-truck smuggling operation that left 53 migrants dead (pageviews: 3159)
- 2nd visitor in 3 days gored by Yellowstone park bison (pageviews: 3152)