Renderings Released For Temples In Tooele, Washington County, Washington State
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on Tuesday released exterior renderings showing planned designs for three temples, according to a statement from the Church.
Washington County Utah
The Washington County Utah Temple was announced in October 2018 by Church President Russell M. Nelson. It will be built on a 14-acre site located in St. George and will be the second temple in the city. Plans call for a three-story temple of approximately 90,000 square feet.
Tooele Valley Utah
The Tooele Valley Utah Temple was announced in April 2019 by President Nelson. It will be located in Erda. Plans call for a three-story temple of approximately 70,000 square feet.
Utah currently has 17 operating temples. In addition to Tooele Valley and Washington County, new temples have also been announced in Layton, Orem, Syracuse and Taylorsville. A temple in Saratoga Springs is under construction.
Moses Lake Washington
The Moses Lake Washington Temple was announced in April 2019 by President Nelson, and it will be built on a 17-acre site in Grant County, Washington. The plans call for a single-story temple of approximately 20,000 square feet with a center spire.
It will be the Church’s fourth temple in the state of Washington.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 23761)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 6035)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5428)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 5364)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4461)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 3951)