Working From Home? Utah-Based Company Offering Free Internet
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – During a time when most people are working from home, internet is an essential tool. HighSpeedInternet.Com, a Utah-based company, is offering free internet to a handful of Utah residents through an online drawing.
“We were lucky enough to shift to working from home fully in the past few weeks, and we recognize that not everyone is as lucky and a lot of people are struggling right now,” said Victoria Merinda with HighSpeedInternet.com.
To ease the stress of the coronavirus pandemic, the internet company is offering free internet in all four of its locations: Salt Lake City, Phoenix, San Diego and Seattle.
“We are reimbursing up to 20 households with internet for two months,” Merinda said. “Salt Lake City is one of those places – that’s where I’m based and our main office.”
For Utah, that means five households, saving an average of $60 per month.
“We expect a lot of people might be paying more for internet because of this, so we are hoping by reimbursing a few hundred dollars per household will be enough to help them through the work from home shift,” Merinda said.
All folks have to do is go to HighSpeedItnernet.com and apply, no strings attached.
“We will pick some winners and have the reimbursement to you by the end of June,” said Merinda.
Applications need to be submitted by April 19, and the winners will announced by the April 30.
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7943)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 6897)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5569)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 4499)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3945)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3255)