Three Critically Injured In Crash After Suspect Flees Assault Scene, Police Say
MILLCREEK, Utah – Three people were hospitalized in critical condition after a crash near 3300 South and 900 East, according to officials with the Unified Police Department.
The crash occurred Friday evening after a suspect fled the scene of an alleged assault at Fairmont Park, officers with the Salt Lake City Police Department said.
Police said they were investigating the incident at the park when 39-year-old Cody Trevort fled the scene at a high rate of speed.
Salt Lake City police did not pursue and Unified police said the suspect crashed into multiple vehicles at the intersection.
Trevort and two people from one of the vehicles involved in the crash were taken to area hospitals in critical condition.
Officials with the Unified Police Department were investigating the crash while officials with the Salt Lake City Police Department were investigating the alleged assault.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7254)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 4854)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 4398)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3016)
- One dead, one in critical condition after being hit while changing tires in Ogden (pageviews: 2865)