Weber, Morgan, Davis Counties Set May 1 ‘Soft Opening’ For Businesses
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Officials with Morgan, Davis and Weber counties held a joint press conference Wednesday to announce a plan for a soft opening of businesses.
The soft opening is scheduled for May 1. Businesses will be asked to follow guidelines when reopening, including maintaining a 6-foot distance between people, using masks, increased cleaning practices, and monitoring for symptoms.
Regional businesses listed to reopen are restaurants and food services, retail stores, hospitality and tourism, spas and salons, body art parlors, medical outpatient facilities, home repair, gyms and fitness centers, construction, child care and general business and office services.
Events, entertainment and playground guidelines will be released at a later date, officials said.
— Mike Anderson (@mikeandersonKSL) April 22, 2020
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8296)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 5701)
- Suspect arrested in connection to ritualistic child sex abuse investigation (pageviews: 4813)
- Three-vehicle crash closes Mountain View Corridor, one passenger ejected (pageviews: 3465)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3004)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2451)