State Announces 170 New COVID-19 Cases And 4 New Deaths
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Officials on Friday announced 170 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Utah and four new virus-related deaths.
According to the latest numbers from the Utah Department of Health, there have been 3,782 total confirmed cases in the state and a total of 39 deaths.
Of the confirmed cases, 315 required hospitalization. 84,697 people have been tested so far.
UDOH estimates 1,252 patients have recovered.
Three of the four deaths reported Friday were residents of long-term care facilities, Dr. Angela Dunn said.
Total Number of Lab-Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Utah
|Salt Lake County||1975||174||23|
This article will be updated.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 12560)
- Live (pageviews: 6781)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6738)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 4740)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 3594)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 3326)