110 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed; No New Deaths
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Department of Health on Monday announced 110 new confirmed cases of COVID-19, bringing the state total to 4,233 cases.
There have been 41 total deaths related to the coronavirus. No new deaths were reported Monday.
According to UDOH, 100,195 people have been tested. Of those who tested positive, 349 required hospitalization.
Officials estimate 1,641 patients have recovered.
LIVE: Utah officials hold state's daily coronavirus update. 110 new cases confirmed and more than 100,000 have been tested so far.
Posted by KSL 5 TV on Monday, April 27, 2020
Total number of lab-confirmed COVID-19 cases in Utah
|Salt Lake County||2190||196||24|
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 8360)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 8027)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 6297)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 4692)