110 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed; No New Deaths
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Department of Health on Monday announced 110 new confirmed cases of COVID-19, bringing the state total to 4,233 cases.
There have been 41 total deaths related to the coronavirus. No new deaths were reported Monday.
According to UDOH, 100,195 people have been tested. Of those who tested positive, 349 required hospitalization.
Officials estimate 1,641 patients have recovered.
LIVE: Utah officials hold state's daily coronavirus update. 110 new cases confirmed and more than 100,000 have been tested so far.
Posted by KSL 5 TV on Monday, April 27, 2020
Total number of lab-confirmed COVID-19 cases in Utah
|Salt Lake County||2190||196||24|
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5046)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)