Church Releases Renderings For Tooele Valley Temple Interior
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Artist renderings for the interior of the Tooele Valley Temple have been released by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The temple was announced in April 2019 by Church President Russell M. Nelson. It will be located near the intersection of Erda Way and Highway 36 in Erda.
“These beautiful renderings depict the care and attention to detail that will go into the construction of this house of the Lord,” said Brent Roberts, managing director of the Church’s Special Projects Department. “The temple is our holiest place of worship. We believe this will be a place where Latter-day Saints in the Tooele Valley and beyond can go to obtain peace and divine direction in their lives.”
The groundbreaking date for the temple has not yet been set, according to a statement from the Church.
There are currently 17 operating temples in Utah. There are also temples announced in Layton, Orem, Syracuse, Taylorsville and Washington County. A temple in Saratoga Springs is currently under construction.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9917)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7430)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 4158)
- Live (pageviews: 3395)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 2952)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2084)